We are very happy with the care my mother is getting at Via Elegante!
- The caregiver staffing levels seem great. As far as I know, they have a cleaning service and the meals are brought in, so that frees up the caregivers to focus on the residents.
- The caregivers seem very nice and there seems to be low turnover, which is nice because they really get to know the residents.
- It is very easy to communicate with the caregivers in each house. There is a dedicated email address and they email us with daily updates once a week, as well as a weekly health update (BP, weight ,etc.). It is very easy to send an email or call the house phone if we have a question. I've pasted a recent weekly report so you can get a feel for them.
- The food seems very good (probably much better than most places).
- They have been very accommodating with scheduling FaceTime or Skype calls with the house iPads during Covid. I'm hoping they will continue to offer that service after the pandemic is over. We've also been really happy with Dr. Stephanie Bravo (Bravo Geriatrics) if anyone is looking for a recommendation.