CULINARY AND DINING SERVICES –
WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT IT.
- 3 delicious meals are served daily in our dining room, on the patio or in your private suite
- Residents and guests dine when they choose
- A prepared menu with alternatives is available every day
- nutritious snacks are always on hand
- Special diets are always accommodated
HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES –
MAKING YOUR LIFE EASY.
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly laundering of at linens and personal items (or more often as needed)
- Weekly vacuuming and dusting
- Building maintenance, grounds keeping and landscaping services
PERSONAL CARE AND ASSISTANCE WITH ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING –
HERE WITH THE HELP YOU NEED.
- in-home salon with complimentary monthly or weekly service
- Escort to meals and activities as desired
- Assistance with showering, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence management
- Routine nightly safety checks
HOME SAFETY FEATURES –
THE SECURITY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WANT.
- Each resident is provided with a personal assistance call button pendant
- Every bathroom is equipped with an assistance call button
- Flooring surfaces are designed for walker and wheelchair compatibility
- Safety grab bars are standard in all bathroom areas
- Single level floor plan for ease of mobility
- State-of-the-art smoke detectors and fire sprinklers
HEALTH PROGRAM –
KEEPING YOU HEALTHY.
- Registered nurse provided plan of care individualized for each resident
- Regular nurse visits
- Regular communication with primary care physician and other care professionals
- Weekly chair exercises
- Medications ordered and reordered as necessary
- Coordination of annual TB testing
- Coordination of flu and pneumonia vaccinations if desired
COORDINATION OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES –
WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Audiology services
- Home health and hospice services
- In home medical services
- Massage therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Podiatry services
- Speech therapy
- Transportation to appointments with personal caregivers
When you visit Via Elegante, you’ll be impressed by our caring, professional staff who are always focused on the well-being of our residents. You’ll see them, together with residents, taking walks, reading, listening and creating friendships based on genuine love and concern. That’s exactly how we planned it. With numerous caregivers, an RN on site, designated medication technicians and just ten residents per house, we’re able to give personalized attention and spend quality one-on-one time with our residents. We know your favorite meals and snacks and serve them when and where you choose. We recognize your needs and preferences and deliver customized care. That’s one more reason we’re unlike any other assisted living or memory care community.
Read more about our professional caregiver »
SECURE MEMORY CARE
We integrate assisted living and memory care in all three of our secure homes. We have found that many people with mild to moderate dementia thrive in a community with residents of varying cognitive and physical needs. By offering a beautiful home-like environment with consistent and familiar caregivers, we are able to provide a warmer, more comfortable atmosphere than many of the large institutional “Alzheimer’s/Memory Care” facilities.
Read more about our memory care philosophy »
MANAGEMENT OF MEDICATION AND TREATMENT –
WORKING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
- Physician medication orders are processed and medications are ordered
- Medications are reordered as needed
- 24 hour certi ed and knowledgeable caregivers are available
- Physician treatment orders are processed and supplies ordered
- Treatment administration records are created and maintained
Physical, emotional, spiritual, mental… “wellness” is a term that means many things to many people and at Via Elegante it’s just a regular part of everyday life. What does wellness mean to you? That’s the first question you’ll hear from Lindsay Lines, our resident Wellness Director. Lindsay creates a wide variety of outstanding, innovative activities for Via Elegante residents and visitors. For some, this means discovering the artist within or practicing yoga and Tai Chi. For others, it’s gardening, cooking, poetry or joining friends and neighbors to cheer for their team in the big game. At Via Elegante, wellness is as varied as our residents themselves.
And like our residents, it’s engaging, inspiring and unique in every sense of the word.