Via Elegante provides a positive, professional work environment with an empowered caregiving team and a supportive management team. We value our caregivers, treat them well and offer health insurance to our employees. Our caregivers must be at least 21 years old and fluent in spoken and written English. A minimum of one year of caregiving or CNA experience is required and experience with dementia is preferred. Supervisory, Personal, and Directed Care certification and current CPR, First Aid, and fingerprint clearance cards are required.
A few of the perks that come with a career with the Via Elegante family include:
- Competitive Pay with Shift Differentials
- Company Paid Medical Benefits
- Guaranteed Overtime For Some Positions
- Paid Time Off
- Consistent Hours That Do Not Fluctuate With Occupancy
- 12.5 Hour Shifts With 3 or 4 day Weekends
Please complete the form below to be considered for an interview. Thank you.