Website Via Elegante Assisted Living
Via Elegante Assisted Living and Memory Care
Full Job Description
Via Elegante Assisted Living is currently seeking to hire 18 Certified Caregivers to fill daytime, overnight, and PRN shifts.
Via Elegante is a growing company with opportunities for team-members to advance into management positions.
We believe in providing the highest quality of care to our residents by creating a positive, professional work environment with an empowered and supported caregiving team.
- $2,000 signing bonus ($1,000 paid after 90 days, additional $1,000 at one-year anniversary) at our Tucson Mountains location.
- Starting Base Pay between $13.50-$17 per hour based on experience.
- Shift Differentials (in addition to Base Pay) of +$0.50-1.00/hr for Day Shifts, +$1.00-1.75/hr for Night Shifts and +$1.25-2.00/hr for House Lead Positions.
- Three and four-day work-weeks.
- Guaranteed overtime for four-day shifts with the ability to earn up to $50,000/yr.
- Once employed at Via Elegante, you are eligible to receive a $1,500 bonus for any referrals of certified caregivers for our Tucson Mountains location that work for the company for at least 1 year.
· Arizona Caregiver Certification (On the job training and education assistance available)
· Current CPR and First Aid Card
· Valid Arizona level-one fingerprint clearance card
· Experience with computers preferred
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Bilingual preferred
We have great medical benefits (vision, dental, and health), 401k, PTO, shift differentials, and an attendance bonus.
Apply online at www.viaelegante.wpengine.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Via Elegante is is committed to protecting our entire community from COVID-19. We have adequate PPE supplies, perform as-needed testing, and the majority of our population (both residents and caregivers) are now fully vaccinated.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medication administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid/CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (Preferred)
- Caregiver Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Care needed for:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit viaelegante.wpengine.com.